I've been having a good season bouldering. I did my first V11 in December and then last week I did my first V12 - Atlas Shrugged. My buddy Spencer snapped this photo of me on the send. All I can think of when I see this is this old Simpsons episode where Bart joins the PeeWee Football team:
Homer Simpson: Hey, Flanders, you're the worst coach this team has ever had!
Marge Simpson: He's the only coach this team has ever had. And the season hasn't even started yet.
Homer Simpson: Yeah, well, he's... wearing that hat like an idiot.
Marge Simpson: You know, Homer, it's very easy to criticize.
Homer Simpson: Fun too.
You know its cold out when Oscar wants to snuggle on your lap ;-)
Out for an evening stroll. And by "stroll" of course I mean where Oscar runs miles away to the next valley over and LeAnna and I frantically try to call him back before it gets pitch dark. Apparently this is very enjoyable for him.
I just love these pictures. Textures of the desert, I guess.





5 comments:
All nice,but I really like the last one.
Dad
VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO! nice pics though.
Great pics! Congrats on the bouldering! Last 2 pics are phenomenal, i can't stop looking at them.
V12!!!!!!
Am loving the Oscar stories!Evening Stroll...yeah - LOL Get that poor puppy a jacket already. Love the textures of the desert pictures. That would make a great coffee table book.
Post a Comment