Thursday, January 1, 2015

Big puppy hiking at Charleston.


Lime Kiln Canyon near Mesquite, NV


Ian the Brit climbing at Lime Kiln Canyon

Sundog at Mt Potosi

Massive cactus at Mt. Potosi

Oscar the stick collector

Pretty psyched that this is in our backyard.  Black Velvet Canyon

Black Velvet Canyon

Black Velvet Canyon




Black Velvet Canyon


Mount Charleston bristlecones

Mt. Potosi

Keoni and Stefan climbing on TYB (5.13c) at Mt. Potosi

Cool outcropping at Red Rock

Looking north at Red Rock

Barrel cactus at Black Velvet Canyon

Black Velvet Canyon

We had a nice time at the Cleveland Art Museum with Mom and Dad on the day we flew home.



Reflection in Black Velvet Canyon


I went snowboarding at Lee Canyon on Mount Charleston yesterday.  Beautiful snow flurries all day.


3 comments:

Karen and Pat said...

Camera? Cell Phone? Whichever your photos are beautiful. Don't forget that we need a good photo of the 3 of you "in your element". It was so much fun to have you here for the holidays! Remember to burn your New Year's candles for good luck in 2015. Much, much love, Mom

Adam said...

Mom these are all phone pictures but I'd like to get back to some of these spots with the DSLR sometime and take some better quality shots. Gotta start working on next years calendar ;-)

Karen and Pat said...

After scrounging for calendar photos this year I' guessing the "real" cameral will make a few more trips this year...although those darn cell phone photos are soooo easy.
They look great in the blogs, but not so great when you go to print them. Love the picture of Oscar collecting sticks. Remember when Jonas collected rocks? I also love the photos from the museum. I NEVER see those pictures like you guys do when I am looking around for shots.