I'm not sure what's worse... that someone paid to have this done, or that I was willing to do this for money.
That is indeed some pretty extreme vacuuming! The craziest I have ever got is standing on a chair while vacuuming, HA. Hope you are doing great :)
I sometimes think that vacuuming and dusting my apartment is like cleaning in the valley of the kings. I am going to set up rope systems in my apartment also, just cause it looks like fun (cleaning is so boring). See you at christmas.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm not sure what's worse... that someone paid to have this done, or that I was willing to do this for money.
That is indeed some pretty extreme vacuuming! The craziest I have ever got is standing on a chair while vacuuming, HA. Hope you are doing great :)
I sometimes think that vacuuming and dusting my apartment is like cleaning in the valley of the kings. I am going to set up rope systems in my apartment also, just cause it looks like fun (cleaning is so boring). See you at christmas.
Post a Comment