How are you doing? Where has the job taken you to now? I just wanted to check and see if you have see the show First Ascent on the Travel Channel? Its about Alex Honnold a free solo climber, crazy stuff.
Sarah-thanks, i feel like there should be some teradactyl or dragon flying out of the mist!
Cory - i've just been working locally. This shot is from a hike I took across the street. Didn't even have to get in the car for this one!
I missed the First Ascent show cause we don't have a TV connection but I have climbed with Alex a handful of times and can attest to his skills. He's also a really cool, down-to-earth person. I just hope he doesn't get himself hurt.
I am just going through the motions of finishing up senior year. It has been a rough quarter class wise even though my grades probably(hopefully) won't show it. And then in June I will graduate, which is scary.
Other than waiting to see you guys and the rest of the family, I just recently applied to bicycle across the country to raise awareness and money for affordable housing. Hopefully I will hear back from that within the next week.
4 comments:
LOVE IT!
Hey,
How are you doing? Where has the job taken you to now? I just wanted to check and see if you have see the show First Ascent on the Travel Channel? Its about Alex Honnold a free solo climber, crazy stuff.
Hope all is well!
Cory
Sarah-thanks, i feel like there should be some teradactyl or dragon flying out of the mist!
Cory - i've just been working locally. This shot is from a hike I took across the street. Didn't even have to get in the car for this one!
I missed the First Ascent show cause we don't have a TV connection but I have climbed with Alex a handful of times and can attest to his skills. He's also a really cool, down-to-earth person. I just hope he doesn't get himself hurt.
What are you up to these days?
I am just going through the motions of finishing up senior year. It has been a rough quarter class wise even though my grades probably(hopefully) won't show it. And then in June I will graduate, which is scary.
Other than waiting to see you guys and the rest of the family, I just recently applied to bicycle across the country to raise awareness and money for affordable housing. Hopefully I will hear back from that within the next week.
Post a Comment