That looking down picture gives me butterflies in my stomach, and I am not even afraid of heights. It looks like you are hovering next to the wall... What great pictures!!! I really do miss that place. Wish I could have it all. Take care!
adam- awesome pictures! hope you outran the weather and got in a couple more good days. It is freezing here but there is a total eclipse tonight so I WILL BE BRAVING THE COLD TO GET A LOOK. wISH YOU WERE HERE TO TAKE SOME PICTURES FOR ME.
2 comments:
That looking down picture gives me butterflies in my stomach, and I am not even afraid of heights. It looks like you are hovering next to the wall... What great pictures!!! I really do miss that place. Wish I could have it all. Take care!
adam- awesome pictures! hope you outran the weather and got in a couple more good days. It is freezing here but there is a total eclipse tonight so I WILL BE BRAVING THE COLD TO GET A LOOK. wISH YOU WERE HERE TO TAKE SOME PICTURES FOR ME.
Post a Comment