Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A short day at Red Rock



Did some rock scaling with Robby Balls and Ben W in Red Rock today again and managed to send a difficult 12a called Geometric Progression... then went and put in some time on Monster Skank. I watched a guy from Truckee crush it before I had my chance...I got spanked again. But making progress!

This pic is of Ben self-belaying on a nice looking 12c ('The Sound of Power') to the left of Monster Skank and Sunsplash...


There was also a helicopter parked randomly at the third pull-out.


For Thanksgiving this year we met Brandon, Michelle and Scott for some bouldering at Joe's Valley in Utah. It was pretty cold but fun.






Here's Brandon warming up on the three-star problem 'The Angler', while Scott and I utilize the Kendall spotting technique.















This is me on a V8 to the right of the famous Ben Moon problem Black Lung.


















Here's LeAnna's car! We woke up to 2" of SNOW in Moab Friday.

No comments: