Outer Loop Trail, near Grapevine Spring
Caught in the crossfire
New growth on the cholla
Hiking "The Ridge"
California Gold Poppies at Spring Mountain State Park
Mountain Springs Trail
Narrowleaf Goldenbush, First Creek Canyon
Hidden Valley Campground, Joshua Tree National Park
Tramway hike, Mt San Jacinto Wilderness, California
Spiny Lizard, Mt San Jacinto
Joshua Tree National Park
Desert Paintbrush, South Cottonwood Valley trails
I'm not sure what this one is...
Relaxing at El Rancho
These next few are from the "Cholla Patch" in Joshua Tree NP.
Ocatillo, JTNP






2 comments:
I never thought I'd say it, but that first picture of the cholla field is beautiful. Still, that plant can go back to hell from whence it came. Nice pictures Adam. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Huh, I thought I commented on this, but...we'll who knows? We had a GREAT time! Adam, the flight over the desert was spectacular. I look forward to seeing where this new adventure leads. The road trip through the desert was pretty awesome, as well. I have so many great pictures, and because of the blogs, so many great memories.
Post a Comment