Adam - What a beautiful set of photos!! It seems like it has been colder than usual and earlier also?? It was so much fun to talk to you and LeAnna Sunday morning. Did you have a good climbing outing? Call Denise when you get in to town and find out what the Christmas plans are, I know that they are hoping to hear from you. Hope the week goes quickly for you and especially LeAnna. Love you so much. Love Mom
Adam, these are wonderful! The dichotomy of a winter desert continues to leave me in awe and was one of the coolest experiences of our time living out there. I had not experienced anything like it prior or since. Your photos trigger fond memories for me, thank you!
3 comments:
Adam - What a beautiful set of photos!! It seems like it has been colder than usual and earlier also?? It was so much fun to talk to you and LeAnna Sunday morning. Did you have a good climbing outing? Call Denise when you get in to town and find out what the Christmas plans are, I know that they are hoping to hear from you. Hope the week goes quickly for you and especially LeAnna. Love you so much. Love Mom
Adam, these are wonderful! The dichotomy of a winter desert continues to leave me in awe and was one of the coolest experiences of our time living out there. I had not experienced anything like it prior or since. Your photos trigger fond memories for me, thank you!
Incredible. I'll never tire of mountains and clouds. Very nice shots, amigo.
Post a Comment