Thursday, October 24, 2013

unedited

 I thought it would be cool to post some of the unedited versions of my photos for comparison.  Sometimes I have something in mind, like the branches on a blank background above.  Other times the image I end up with is a happy surprise, like the in the case of the photo below.  I took this moonrise picture because the color gradient was so beautiful but when I turned it into a black and white image it was even more interesting to me for its sparse composition.





2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Interesting - gotta say i like the edited better in this case. I definitely take pics differently knowing that they'll be instagramed. Takes a bit of the pressure off for me :)

jill said...

Hey Adam,

love the photos. My photography shooting is to pretend it's film and look for the really good shot....I still shoot thousands.

Hi to LeAnna!

jill