I don't know why LeAnna and I got left out of the back to school pictures? Okay I know why I did but I want to play anyway. This is my back to work outfit.
The colors are a little off due to the sodium vapor lighting, but here I've paired a Carhartt blue longsleeve with some Carhartt blue pants, along with tan and brown rubber boots. I'm wearing clear safety glasses, a yellow hardhat with headlamp and ear muff hearing protection. My gloves are by Mechanix and my harness is black, made in France by Petzl.
Sometimes I wear brown Carhartts too but currently they have big holes in them and I'm waiting for replacements.

3 comments:
So, what do you wear on casual Fridays?
Dad
I am not sure that I could get away with that on a regular basis; however, I am impressed that you bring in that kind of diversity with the blue and the khaki. I look forward to the next post.
Adam - as always, the fashionista!
Mom
Post a Comment