Monday, September 2, 2013

Alaska cell phone pics

I took these pictures on my new phone.  I used an app called Snapseed to edit them and some have a filter applied from Instagram.  Its been pretty fun finding good images where the beauty can be, well let's say, subtle.  Unfortunately I think its going to get harder as the days get shorter...
















4 comments:

Karen and Pat said...

So, Adam, the title of your book is PhotoJournal from the North Slope. I can see it now on thousands of coffee tables! You and LeAnna can spend the summer touring your favorite coffee shops autographing copies. Not really kidding :) LOL xxoo
PS - will be at A~ Maribeth's mid October - come visit?

LeAnna said...

Love, love, love these photos! Please keep them coming!! And I look forward to the coffee table book touring :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE this photo series! Joining LeAnna here to encourage you to keep them coming. Really fascinating! Looking forward to winter pics! (eek, too soon??)

Ian said...

wow, i gotta say while getting a new phone may not help us stay in touch better, it sure is gonna give me some great picture to use as desk top screens. thanks man, can't wait to chat. and congrats on having like a semi stable job.