I forgot to add these from when Dad was out in the fall. We went and rode a 3.5 mile loop at the Cottonwood Trails that starts out by the Black Velvet turn-off. Dad rode LeAnna's bike (she had to work :( ) which seemed to fit pretty well!
I think we fixed four (!!!) flats during this ride.
Riding through the joshua trees!
Here's my new (to me) bike. 2008 Specialized Enduro. It has a triple crown fork with 5.5" of travel front and rear. I had the front suspension rebuilt, upgraded the handlebars to a wider bar, new grips, chain tensioner and added the remotely adjustable seatpost and have been loving it. This is looking down on Blue Diamond from The Hurl, an aptly named short but brutal loop that starts from town. The wind was so bad today I could barely stay on the trail.
1 comment:
That was so much fun! Beats fixing toilets for sure. Sorry Keith & Sarah. I love you all.
Dad
Post a Comment