These are just some random shots from the past week. As you can see we have a bird nesting on my hangboard (arrgh!) and spring has officially arrived in the desert.
I leave for a week and this is what happens! No pull-ups for awhile I guess. LeAnna said, "I guess I can't tell you I was working out on the hangboard while you were gone." Ha ha!
The joshua tree in the back yard is blooming.
Some cool rock formations.
More lizard pictures! I think this is a female collared lizard. I need a new reptile identification book!
Sneaking up on her...
First cactus blooms of the season.
3 comments:
It is always nice to know your kids have their head on straight! I'm so glad you knew that the momma bird had dibs:-) Looks like your lizard friend lost the tip of her tail. It is spring in ohio also...75 degrees yesterday morning - 38 this morning. going scooter shopping with g'pa today. his new password is "scooterdude" and yes he plans to buy one today!
I also find it funny that you asked me "hey, did you put a bunch of grass on top of the hang-board?" Why yes, i spent hours arranging weeds into a perfect nest! lol
i can feel the sunshine coming through my computer screen. i'm keeping my eyes open for reasonable tickets. I miss the desert so much sometimes. i really like the picture of the water in the waco in your last post, too. did you take the atlatl home with you or is mom sending it?
Post a Comment