Heather and her husband Julien stopped by for a visit yesterday while on their week-long tour of the southwest. Since no one was too interested in the Strip we went for a gentle 7 hour hike to the top of the Rainbow Wall and back! Hah! I'd done the hike a couple times before a few years back and I didn't remember it being so bad... but it is. We had a blast despite sore legs and a little shortness of breath (Heather and Julien weren't quite acclimated to the elevation).
Some unclimbed walls!
Slippery slope!
Julien and Heather tangled up after butt sliding down!
Water-streaked rock.
Still a bit of snow left.
Sin City
Looking north from the top of Rainbow Wall.
1 comment:
Adam- Your pictures are always so cool. They make the best desk top pictures. My kids at school love it when they show up on the projector. Hope your work week has gone well. Looking foward to hearing about it. We have had awesome weather this week, but I am still dragging from all the excitement of the previous 2 weeks.
Sounds like Heather and Julien are doing well!
Post a Comment