No news or pictures here... just wanted let everyone know I'm safe and doing fine. We found an internet cafe about an hour drive from where we're camping and climbing. So, Mom, I hope you have a Happy Birthday tomorrow! I love you and miss you! I'll give you a call as soon as possible. (No luck today...)
Hope all is well with everyone else! Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
hey bro. good to know all is well and you're not rotting in the sun somewhere south of the rio grande attached to the frayed end of a rope. but then your gear is always tip top, eh.
Hi Adam - Thanks for the BD wish - back at ya...hope you are having a good time, but i will be glad when you go home. there is NEVER anything good in the news about Mexico. thanks for checking in - look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a good birthday.
love mom
ps - thanks k, your note makes me feel so much better...
Post a Comment