Tuesday, September 30, 2008

the much anticipated




7 comments:

Pat and Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat and Karen said...

Nice 'stash' and a great presentation! Can't believe you didn't win.....

Adam said...

anyone know what the deleted comment was???

Ian said...

Hey. Yeah it will be a bit crowded, but they are all climbers and there are tons of places to stay. I will of course make reservations. The issue is that it is far away; if you want to do both (I would like to as well) we will have to map out the logistics and you may want to fly in one place and out another. If you are planing on being in Europe for longer than just Greece that would make it easier for you. What are your plans? I really can't wait to see you. We have to pull this off.

K said...

Yeah, your head is definitely smaller than the last time I saw it. How does something like this happen?

Adam said...

I don't know really... how does yours keep getting bigger?

Pat and Karen said...

Come on boys, play nice!
Mom