What the heck is coming out of your mouth? You are going to be way fun to climb with. I am super jealous. I think that I have off from like the 23rd to the 7. Do you want to climb or do you want to visit Thessaloniki. Let me know and I will make plans.
Well, i think we'd like to do both if possible. It'd be cool check out the school and see where you live, then go do some climbing too. Whatever you want to do! If we go to Kalymnos do you think it will be crowded cause of the holiday? Do we need to reserve a place? ...p.s. it's a popsicle stick.
4 comments:
your forearm looks huge!
What the heck is coming out of your mouth? You are going to be way fun to climb with. I am super jealous. I think that I have off from like the 23rd to the 7. Do you want to climb or do you want to visit Thessaloniki. Let me know and I will make plans.
Well, i think we'd like to do both if possible. It'd be cool check out the school and see where you live, then go do some climbing too. Whatever you want to do! If we go to Kalymnos do you think it will be crowded cause of the holiday? Do we need to reserve a place?
...p.s. it's a popsicle stick.
I don't think it's that your forearms look so huge as that it appears your head has shrunk.
Post a Comment