more procrastinating yields another cool video watch dean potter try 'baselining'!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey
Hope your training is going well. The videos you posted were pretty neat, are those going to be your new hobby? The also helped me procrastinate studying for my finals. Good luck with your upcoming fire season
I am going to try and work for Armstrong Cable Co. since that is kinda what my major is about, the whole telecommunications thing. That will be full time, and then maybe a part time job at some golf course, I just can't force myself to pay to play golf.
7 comments:
Hey
Hope your training is going well. The videos you posted were pretty neat, are those going to be your new hobby? The also helped me procrastinate studying for my finals. Good luck with your upcoming fire season
Cory
Hope the interview went well!!!
Thanks Sarah! I'll let you know if I find anything out!
Hey Cory!!! Thanks and you too. Good luck with finals! Got any plans for the summer?
No, I just plan on working a lot. How's the van holding up?
Van's doing well. Still running like a champ! I assumed you were gonna work...where are you working?
I am going to try and work for Armstrong Cable Co. since that is kinda what my major is about, the whole telecommunications thing. That will be full time, and then maybe a part time job at some golf course, I just can't force myself to pay to play golf.
That video is insane! I've been watching this one like everyday this week:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ttz5oPpF1Js
Watch toward the end when he gets so close to the wall he has to curl his fingers!
Post a Comment