LeAnna and I took Arrow out for some advanced "crag-dog" training yesterday. He stepped on some cactus and cut his paw a little but otherwise did a pretty good job. Besides the fact that he is completely TERRIFIED of water that is.
We scrambled up above the waterfall at Hidden Creek into a really cool hanging canyon with frogs, cactus, reeds and slickrock all around. It was really cool and totally surprising to find in the desert. I suppose it dries up in the summer but right now it is really nice. Also LeAnna took some pics of the cool blooms of some sort of agave. There are a actually lots of blooms out right now... barrel cactus, joshua trees, some sort of purple flower. Anyways, here are some pictures from yesterday. Enjoy!
2 comments:
great pictures
Arrow kind of looks like Jonas in the picture of you and him together!!! Great pics, I shed a tear every once in a while when I actually miss Las Vegas, and that happens the most with your and Leanna's photos... Well done!
Post a Comment