One of my favorite views in Red Rocks
Hiking with the fam in Windy Canyon
Wildflowers in December, love the desert.
Some cool pictographs we came across in Windy Canyon
A friend climbing on a great problem called Tilt Shift (V9)
Another friend on a V8 called George Dickel
"I wanna come up!"
The plane my buddy Matt flew over the Grand Canyon
My new Prius - so psyched on this thing $20 gets me 500 miles!
Rainy day over Red Rocks
Hike to the top of Calico Hills with Oscar
So good I had to post it again.
Unimpressed.
30,000 feet over Chicago
Warm weather in Ohio
What a face!
"Close your eyes and take a nap with yaya" :-)
Step jumps
Christmas on the Square
A little blurry but still love this one.
This was a fun game where Artemis would pose in front of the tree just long enough for me to get my phone out and then sprint away before I could actually take the picture. This happened at least four times.
Hanging with my bud.
Cool cloud wave on the flight home.
Oscar enjoying one of his three (!) new antlers.
Oscar also got some cool stained glass feathers from Dad. Their new home in the kitchen window.
Cool rocks.
Nice winter day for a hike.
Hank the dog. A couple friends of ours from Montana stayed with us for a week and brought their friends dog Hank. We tried to keep him but no deal.
Cool cactus.
We took Oscar to play in some snow up on Mount Charleston and it was a blast. He was hilarious, absolutely loved it.
I think I take this same picture overtime we do this hike.
Snow beard!
Climbing with the Montanans at our backyard crag. This is a cool 13a called Apocalypse Now.
A nice sunrise.
Evening hike with Oscar
Beautiful sunset
We got a bunch of snow up high and went to check it out in Lovell Canyon on the backside (West) of Red Rocks. We were amazed with how much was back there and what a cool area it is. We hardly ever visit but its only twenty minutes drive.
The snow was that perfect snowball snow and poor Oscar was getting covered with snowballs in his fur. We later found out dog mushers use food-grade wax on dogs paws and fur to keep the snow from building up.
The cockpit of the Cessna 150 I'm training in.
Oscar is an awesome mountain bike partner. Its a great way to wear him out too!
Beautiful rocks on the backside of Kraft Mountain
Awesome sunrise the other day.
A fun day at work yesterday replacing a window at the Luxor. Really cool view.




















































3 comments:
You were not kidding about the "MEGA" in Mega Post! I don't know where to begin. All of the photos are great. I was most surprised by the snowballs that formed and clung to Oscars coat, that is crazy! So should we put doggy wax on his xmas list for next year??? Mush!
We had a doggie guest last weekend, her name is Carli and we tried to keep her too! She was so great. Keith has some pics we'll have to post.
We have some snow, hoping for more, wish we would get some of that 2 feet they're getting farther south.
Keep having fun, taking pics, and posting them. :) Love you guys!
Love this post. The shot of Chicago is super cool. Looks like y'all're getting plenty of outdoor time. Have fun!
WOW! What an awesome post!!. Like Sarah, I hardly know where to begin. I love the sunrise/sunset pics and of course, all the pics of the people I love. You are for sure, the snow winner this winter. I just can't believe you have all that snow and we don't even have enough to cover the grass. Rachel and Jason are snowed in in Georgia...lol. If you want to see their new house go to realtor.com Blairsville, Georgia. The address is 13 Bill Hock Rd
Post a Comment