These photos are from this past Friday. I thought I'd be able to sneak in a quick boulder session at Kraft before the rain set in but... the rain beat me. So, instead I took the camera for a trip around the loop road and got some more "Red Rocks in a storm" photos. The highlight for me was the unusual rainbow I saw looking northwest from the Pine Creek Pullout.
4 comments:
The desert is so beautiful when it rains. It always seems so grateful and to be truly relishing the moment.
you know what eleftheria is going to say . . . looks like your off to a good start on your 2015 calendar fodder. i really like the one with the red foreground and the deep blue grey sky.
I agree with Eleftheria, great calendar potential! My personal choice is the one displaying cross-bedding.
I am always so excited when there are new blogs and this morning was a bonanza! I got up at 6:00 to see if I was subbing - no, yet another snow day, makes 8 - but found all this great blogs. Wonderful way to start the day.
Enjoy yours :-@ Mom
Post a Comment