It always amazes me that this is all just 5 minutes from our house. I hope I never take it for granted.
Hahahaha!!! I got photo-bombed!
Lush desert; we got a lot of rain in August and it shows in the canyons still.
^ One of my favorites ^
Nature is pretty amazing!
I get a lot of enjoyment and self-satisfaction from sports. Sometimes I worry that as I get older and inevitably reach a time where I stop improving or even become unable to participate (banish the thought!) I could become unable to find that satisfaction. One thing that reassures me is knowing that I'll never lose my ability to appreciate the beauty of nature. As long as I can see it, hear it, smell it, touch it... I'll always have something that brings me peace.
2 comments:
hey buddy, i think that you should probably write a poem in order to properly expound upon your emotions. nice picture bro.
As usual, beautiful pictures! Are those monarch butterflies? And who is that in that one picture?! It is amazingly lush!! Soon, you will be growing wheat and corn...Enjoy your visit with Dad. Love you both :-)
Post a Comment