Holy crap that is awesome!!! I tried to send you a pic of your new parahawking buddies but it didn't go through, could you e-mail me so i have the correct e-mail address? How was it?
Yeah it was such a good weekend. I ended up getting to fly Fri, Sat and Sun. LeAnna got to go on a tandem flight on Sunday and we cruised around on a sweet little kite buggy when the winds got too gusty. Maybe she'll post some of her pics soon?! Now I just have to practice launching my wing under control which is the trickiest thing, under a variety of wind conditions and keep flying with the club which seems to meet most weekends. I won't have my P2 rating until I can show consistent control of the wing at launch, which right now is pretty hard!
3 comments:
Holy crap that is awesome!!! I tried to send you a pic of your new parahawking buddies but it didn't go through, could you e-mail me so i have the correct e-mail address?
How was it?
Adam - thank you for checking in to let us know that you survived. Was LeAnna able to go with you on Sunday? So what is next?
Yeah it was such a good weekend. I ended up getting to fly Fri, Sat and Sun. LeAnna got to go on a tandem flight on Sunday and we cruised around on a sweet little kite buggy when the winds got too gusty. Maybe she'll post some of her pics soon?! Now I just have to practice launching my wing under control which is the trickiest thing, under a variety of wind conditions and keep flying with the club which seems to meet most weekends. I won't have my P2 rating until I can show consistent control of the wing at launch, which right now is pretty hard!
Post a Comment