Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hey all!  Not much news here, hence the lack of posts.  I've been hiding out in plain sight so to speak... disguised as a semi-functional member of society.  I've been working a little - guiding for Jackson Hole Mountain Guides and trying to get back into the rigging scene - climbing rocks locally, and even sleeping in the house where I pay rent!  It's all a little mundane, yet novel.

Since I don't have too much excitement of my own, I thought I'd post a smorgasbord (sp?) of links I've found interesting.  Why not?!

Twenty Seconds of Joy This is a really well made documentary about a professional BASE jumper from Norway.  It follows her experiences in the sport over 5 years.  It's about an hour long.

Messner  Another documentary, about 45 minutes, which looks into the life and adventures of Tyrolean climber Reinhold Messner, who is probably the greatest climber of all time.

On a lighter note are two music videos from Ok Go.  Here it goes again and This too shall pass.

Finally, am I just turning into a desert redneck or would my truck look pretty cool with a 6" lift and some black anodized rims (plus tinted windows of course)???  Nah just kidding!  ...but seriously, would it?

5 comments:

K said...

Is that your truck in the pic? Have I seen it before? Glad to hear from you the other day. Looking forward to seeing you in April.

K said...

P.S. the rube goldberg machine was awesome!

Cory said...

If you lift it I would say you would also need to get bigger tires. Just saying

Adam said...

Yeah Cory, those tires would look pretty funny! Keith, I thought I posted pics of the truck before but maybe not? I normally have a shell on it but I took it off to load the dirtbike. When are you guys coming out HERE to play in the desert!!! It's soooo goood!

Nicole said...

hey this is Nicole (your cousin)! How have you been? Mom gave me your blog site (and your mom said this would be the best way to get in touch with you) so i figured i would leave a comment for you! I actually have a favor to ask you! I am making G'pa a scrapbook for his birthday of the whole family. I'm putting pictures of all the kids, grandkids, and greatgrandkids in it along with little quotes and stuff that we all come up with for/about him. I was wondering if you could come up with a quote or something of the sort to put on the page with your picture. If its cool with you I am going to steal a picture of you and LeAnna to use off of your blog site! My e-mail is mrs.nichols88@yahoo.com you can write me there or comment back here and i will check back . hope everything is going great and hopefully you will be in OH in April, me and the family will be up there and we would love to see you!!