Thursday, April 16, 2009





The town of Massouri where we're staying.
The view from the aptly named Panorama wall.
The route that tried to kill me!

The view from the Grande Grotta!
On the iconic Kalymnos route Aegialis.
Aegialis.
Aegialis (all pics by Frank from Germany, thanks!)
The Acropolis in Athens
The Grande Grotta (photo by Frank)
Daisy's (photo by Ian)


My wrist isn't broken... Yeah!  (I sprained my wrist and bruised my ass pretty good after slightly misjudging a rope swing.  Basically I wrecking ball-ed straight into the ground with my right butt cheek and left wrist when the rope stretched more than I expected.)
View from our room!
Grande Grotta and other cliffs seen from our balcony.
The island of Telendros from our room.

I think this is a church.

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Looks like paradise! Glad you're not too broken. Keep the pics coming. Take some of the inside of your little apartment. Miss you!

K said...

Yikes. Does that place even have a Starbucks? You guys must be having a rough time of it. Well, not all vacations can be noteworthy...better luck next time. Honestly, I don't really believe Adam's even in Greece. We never see his face clearly and I don't see any posts on Ian's blog reciprocating any of these fantestical claims. Was my spelling correct just there...I believe it was.