Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pablo Diablo


I went climbing with my buddy Devlin at the Stratocaster Wall in Red Rocks yesterday...  we had a lot of rain over the weekend from the storms in California but we're back to normal sunny skies again!  This is a picture of Devlin sending Pablo Diablo-a really unique 12d.  There are not too many features like this in the canyon so this is a definite classic line.  
I thought I'd include a few random shots from awhile back that I really like.  These and a bunch more are archived at www.adam-harrington.smugmug.com  There's also a link to it here under 'My Photos'
Finally I put up a link to my brother Ian's new blog about his teaching-in-Greece trip.  If the first post is any indication it should be an entertaining read!  Good luck Ian!
Death Valley after a storm.

Moth and lichen in the Spring Mountains.

No comments: